• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite PSN Store Game?

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
yeah, I'm currently trying to find a good game on the PSN store to buy. I haven't made my mind up yet, but I figured I would ask this to get an idea of what to buy. I also was curious what game you enjoyed on the PSN store.

The only game I actually bought was Noby Noby Boy, but it's a lot of fun!
You should definitely get From Dust when it comes out.

I'll tell you a game that ISN'T my favorite, and that's Flower...What a pointless, stupid, just....UGH! But that's off subject, my favorite PSN games are the PS1 games, one in particular is Crash.

I'll tell you a game that ISN'T my favorite, and that's Flower...What a pointless, stupid, just....UGH! But that's off subject, my favorite PSN games are the PS1 games, one in particular is Crash.

I respect your opinion, however, I feel that Flower is an artistic, emotional journey meant to be played for a short period of time. It is anything BUT stupid. It is a game with meaning that you, most likely, don't understand. That being said, my favorite is ~FlOw~. The music is just..grand.

I think my next favorite will be Journey, once it comes out.

Last edited:
inFamous was rally good, but you can also get it without Playstation store.

I really like Critter Crunch since I love puzzles, Fat Princess is fun but I always seem to suck at playing it online with anything but the Worker.

Speaking of the store. I only started downloading my free games. Can I still download them?

magic the gathering is the only one i own (i guess?) got it free via playstation plus free month whoop whoop

poop on that, sony.

Back