Favorite PSN Store Game?

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
yeah, I'm currently trying to find a good game on the PSN store to buy. I haven't made my mind up yet, but I figured I would ask this to get an idea of what to buy. I also was curious what game you enjoyed on the PSN store.

I'll tell you a game that ISN'T my favorite, and that's Flower...What a pointless, stupid, just....UGH! But that's off subject, my favorite PSN games are the PS1 games, one in particular is Crash.

I'll tell you a game that ISN'T my favorite, and that's Flower...What a pointless, stupid, just....UGH! But that's off subject, my favorite PSN games are the PS1 games, one in particular is Crash.

I respect your opinion, however, I feel that Flower is an artistic, emotional journey meant to be played for a short period of time. It is anything BUT stupid. It is a game with meaning that you, most likely, don't understand. That being said, my favorite is ~FlOw~. The music is just..grand.

I think my next favorite will be Journey, once it comes out.

Last edited:
I really like Critter Crunch since I love puzzles, Fat Princess is fun but I always seem to suck at playing it online with anything but the Worker.

Speaking of the store. I only started downloading my free games. Can I still download them?

magic the gathering is the only one i own (i guess?) got it free via playstation plus free month whoop whoop

poop on that, sony.

Back