Weird Pokemon Moments

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
We all have those "derp" or "wtf" moments in Pokemon games.

Share them here.

In Silver, the Sudowoodo was shiny. And I killed it.

In White, I caught Victini.....with a Net Ball.

I saw trainers(the ones at the roads no wifi or wireless connection)in Pokemon Black that have Pokemon that are only in Pokemon White. O.e

I had a Chinchou use Thunder on a Tympole, and it missed 6 times in a row.
I had a Shiny Pidgeot on my GBC Gold, and the file corrupted not long ago.
I once won a competitive match when my team wasn't ready...I won with an HM Slave getting the last KO.

Trying to think of more...

i beat the champion in pearl with a level 62 bibarel and i won by using struggle my other pokemon were weak though.

I had just caught a shiny Rayquaza and saved. Soon after, my parents' friends came over with their annoying son and he reset my game while I was in another room. He saved afterwards. >.<

On Crystal, I beat Elite Four and Champ with only a level 100 Dragonite (not hacked). Twice. Without healing.
I also have beaten the Elite Four/Champ around 30 or 40 times on Crystal...

My bro and I bought Silver from a used game store and it had a level 104 Sneasel. It got to level 126 and then went to level 1 but was still really powerful.

On Crystal, I beat Elite Four and Champ with only a level 100 Dragonite (not hacked). Twice. Without healing.
I also have beaten the Elite Four/Champ around 30 or 40 times on Crystal...

My bro and I bought Silver from a used game store and it had a level 104 Sneasel. It got to level 126 and then went to level 1 but was still really powerful.
in DP i used to run through the elite four with a tyranitar like that
amulet coin = <3
INFINITE MONEY & EXPERIENCE FOR WEAK MONS

When I was playing Ruby back in Elementary School, I caught a shiny Shroomish. I had no clue it was shiny, and got bored with that file and restarted..

I had a gender changing Larvitar. When I caught it, it was a female. Then, it evolved into a Male Pupitar and stayed Male. I was like "wtf".

Oh yeah, in Sapphire, I tried at least 50 times to catch Rayquaza, and then I threw a Poke Ball and caught it will full health.

Back