• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Summer 2011

JasonBurrows

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
I know it's still quite a way off yet, but honestly, who is really looking forward to breaking up from School or College?
I sure am, I have been told that my College breaks up on the 1st of July 2011 and we don't go back to college until about the 7th or 8th of September which means depending on the confirmed date, I will have either of the following:

7th: 9 weeks and 6 days off
8th: 10 full weeks off

I also get one extra day due to me being off on Friday's due to that you can only have a limited amount of time at my college of 4 days per week which is really awesome!

OFF-TOPIC:

Well... to make this game related, I plan on beating a ton of games over the summer(though I said that last year) and getting a bunch of Platinum trophies. But I can't wait for summer, sleeping in and not having to do anything(LOL RIGHT JOBZ), hanging out with friends and stuff.

Lol, I'm probably going to get a 3ds around the summer time(which is when all the good games are going to be realeased for it), as well as an NGP if that's when it's coming out. Unfortunately I'll have to pay for all of these items which means, I need to get a job over the summer....

Going Holiday in Summer, This time not for the whole Summer. My Mom is saying a place in America or Canada or somewhere in Asia.
Hopefully it should be a good summer, but then afterwards it'll get boring and then you'll end up wishing that you still had 2 weeks left left of holiday when you arrive back at school.

I'll be joining military. 18, already ready for the rest of my whole life. : -)

Back