• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokemon Games

Which Pokemon games do have/ have had?

• Red

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Yellow

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Gold

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Crystal

• Sapphire

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Ruby

• FireRed

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • LeafGreen

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Emerald

• Diamond

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Pearl

• Platinum

• HeartGold

• SoulSilver

• Black

• White

• Total voters

twinkinator

Numismatist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ど
う
森
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Which Pokemon games do you have/used to have?

Also, which is your favorite?

Last edited:
I have a level 100 no hack/cheats Dragonite in Crystal. I got bored, so I beat the Elite Four using only it. That was the thirty-somethingth time I beat them. My favorite is probably Diamond.

I know lots of improvements have been made with each new generation, but my favorite is still Red/Blue. Maybe I'm being nostalgic, but R/B was just awesome! :)

Needs an "All of the Above" option.
Also, all of the above including Green that I had imported.

I've owned Red, Blue, Silver, and LeafGreen. That's it. I still firmly believe all the games after the first generation were mostly terrible. I liked Silver well enough, though. I guess.

Needs an "All of the Above" option.
Also, all of the above including Green that I had imported.

Yeah, there should be an "All of the Above" option as I own Pok?mon Red, Pok?mon Blue, Pok?mon Yellow, Pok?mon Gold, Pok?mon Silver, Pok?mon Crystal, Pok?mon Sapphire, Pok?mon Ruby, Pok?mon FireRed, Pok?mon LeafGreen, Pok?mon Emerald, Pok?mon Diamond, Pok?mon Pearl, Pok?mon Platinum. Pok?mon HeartGold, Pok?mon SoulSilver, Pok?mon Black and finally Pok?mon White.

Yeah, there should be an "All of the Above" option as I own Pok?mon Red, Pok?mon Blue, Pok?mon Yellow, Pok?mon Gold, Pok?mon Silver, Pok?mon Crystal, Pok?mon Sapphire, Pok?mon Ruby, Pok?mon FireRed, Pok?mon LeafGreen, Pok?mon Emerald, Pok?mon Diamond, Pok?mon Pearl, Pok?mon Platinum. Pok?mon HeartGold, Pok?mon SoulSilver, Pok?mon Black and finally Pok?mon White.

I'm glad to see we both have the same definition of "all". :|

My first experience with a Pokemon game was with Ruby. Even though I owned a Gamboy Color, I guess I never took interest to Pokemon as a child. As for games I own now, I own Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver and White. My favorite has to be White actually, mainly because of the many improvements it has from the prior games as well as the extremely enthralling story it contained!

Last edited:
Back