Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel with Nunchucks

Resident Doctor (Love and Medicinal)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I just got a new graphics card, and I have a choice between 3 games to get for free from it. Street Fighter 4, Dark Void, and Resident Evil 5. I'm not a big fan of Resident Evil, so unless that gets a much larger percentage than the others, I'm probably not gonna get it.

Personally I really enjoyed Dark Void. Thought it was alot of fun, bit frustrating at times.
SF4 is awesome too.

if you get street figher 4, we can derp at each other. :D

resident evil 5 was.. lackluster, imo. it's an action game, not a survival/horror. imo.

haven't played dark void. street fighter's good, if you don't mind keyboard, or if you have a controller (360 one is <3), but it's your choice in the end.

i really didn't like RE5 much, though. it may have been that i played most of it with a know-it-all friend of mine who sucked the fun out of it.. but even single player, you have to almost grind for bullets and things once you reach later levels. or.. i did, anyway.
much faster than other RE games, but i can't honestly recommend it unless you have a buddy to play it with. (which i may or may not do. :p)

oh and @ shado, super street fighter IV hasn't been released for PC yet. which is just plain silly, because SFIV is just a direct port of the arcade game. wtf, mirite?

Back