• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Last Game you completed

AndyB

Retired Staff
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
What was the last videogame you completed?

u7wdx.png

Super Star Wars (SNES)

Story-wise, the last game I completed... ohhhhh... I think it was the first Kingdom Hearts? Yeah, that sounds about right... I haven't bothered to try to get 100% on any game. xD

LittleBigPlanet 2 or Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Haven't played the story of many games recently so I would have to say Call of Duty Black Ops, which was like 3 months ago.

Well, I just recently played through Super Mario Galaxy again. Also, I'm trying to beat Soul Silver and Platinum again before this weekend.

Pokemon White probably. I haven't bought any new games for a while, or even played them

Storyline: Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands (Nintendo DS)
100%: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Virtual Console)

Mass Effect 2.

Super Star Wars (SNES) <3 I used to play it a lot when I was younger, never beat it hough.

Mass Effect 2.

Super Star Wars (SNES) <3 I used to play it a lot when I was younger, never beat it hough.

I know man, so happy! I think we cheated back in the day. (We had a controller that could slow down the game. That trench run is an evil level!)
But finally got there once again.

Last game I beat was Nier with 92% completion.
Last game I 100%'d was either Banjo Kazooie (2nd time) or Drakengard 2.

Back