• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Am I Obsessed?

ShadoMaster

Poke Actor
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3054-2940-5430
Cake
I have been playing Rumble Fighter since 2008... listen to the soundtrack all day long... and wasted over $200 on astros (Game money). Well i dont seem that i am Obsessed but my friends keep telling me i am... am i?

P.S. I also made my girlfriend make an account but she seems to like it. O_O

Don't worry, I had a friend that spend $3000 on in-game cash on an MMO that he played for about 2 years, only to completely quit and lose all that he had worked for over those 2 years of his life, let alone the money he spent. I'm sure your addiction could be worse 8D

That doesn't sound that bad... $200 really isn't that much

15$ per month for 2 years equals what? aka amount you spend to play say WOW....

and really obsession would depend on whether A you play too much, how many hours per week? B you can't seem to talk about things with friends without bringing it up, and of course C do you remember to eat/take care of bodily needs despite playing?

That doesn't sound that bad... $200 really isn't that much

15$ per month for 2 years equals what? aka amount you spend to play say WOW....

and really obsession would depend on whether A you play too much, how many hours per week? B you can't seem to talk about things with friends without bringing it up, and of course C do you remember to eat/take care of bodily needs despite playing?
still.. that's a bit of an obsession, since it's essentially a free game.. i think..

to blow $200, even if it's over that long of a time period, is something that needs to be kept in check..

still.. that's a bit of an obsession, since it's essentially a free game.. i think..

to blow $200, even if it's over that long of a time period, is something that needs to be kept in check..

I've had a friend blow 400$ on slots, and let me tell you that is only one night :p

Yeah Rumble fighter is free... Also when i grow older i would want to apply a job for it just to be GM... They get all the cool stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah Rumble fighter is free... Also when i grow older i would want to apply a job for it just to be GM... They get all the cool stuff.
with pay, or without?

just keep an eye on your funds and you'll be fine, i guess. not awful, but not something to let run wild.

I wouldn't say so. I'm assuming you're quite good t said game. Yes? If so, then sometimes with free games you have to pay money to stay good. For example: Back in the day me and my best friend played Roblox and started a clan. Within a week we were the 3rd best clan in the game. It all cost money though. We were hooked. Theres nothing wrong with it. If you like a game that much than it dosen't matter if you're obsessed or not, it only matters if you don't let it control you.

More or less but everyone is addicted to something. Its not that big of a deal. Some people its women, some people its video games, and the list goes on. Also if its actually what you want to do when you get older than whats wrong with doing it? In my case I am more than likely addicted to music and its what i want to persue in my life, so i see nothing wrong with me sitting in my room for 3 hours a day just playing various insturments. Do what you love and if your friends get on your nerves about it forget them.

Back