PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on a LoZ: Four Swords Adventures Remake forNintendo Wii...

JasonBurrows
02-25-2011, 05:14 AM
Who would actually like Nintendo to remake this awesome game for the Nintendo Wii where you can use DS Wireless Connections or play over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, it'd be more fun as you wouldn't need any fiddly wires and you could sit anywhere you wanted to to play as the DS Consoles are wireless. :)

I personally think this would be a good remake.

Psychonaut
02-25-2011, 08:59 AM
you mean on the wii?
it'd be nice if the wii supported gba-gcn connections with DS wireless somehow.. but that's stretching things a bit i think, so a remake'd be okay in my opinion..

i remember one of the first things i thought when the original ds was coming out was "holy mother of ****, they better make four swords online"

and then they didn't

>nintendo

Tyeforce
02-25-2011, 01:49 PM
How about a brand new Zelda game similar to Four Swords Adventures, instead of a remake? Four Swords Adventures is playable on Wii, after all.

-Aaron
02-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Nope. Enough with the remakes and start new games on existing IPs like StarFox and F-Zero.

Psychonaut
02-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Nope. Enough with the remakes and start new games on existing IPs like StarFox and F-Zero.
star fox will never be as good as n64

f zero is meh

we need an online four swords, imo. left 4 hyrule, anyone?

ZR388
02-26-2011, 08:13 PM
>Left 4 Hyrule. I laughed. FIGHT THE LEGION OF RE-DEADS.

Nah but seriously, I never played Four Swords. What would really be awesome to me is an updated version of Oracle of Ages/Seasons. That would hit all the right buttons in my book.

Bacon Boy
02-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Nerver got to play the original four swords for gba because no one I know has it. I own it (it came with the link to the past), but can never play it. Sucks that it doesn't support wi-fi. I'd be fine with a port of four swords over to the 3DS.

Zex
02-27-2011, 06:15 PM
me and my other friend who love zelda think this is the worst zelda ever made.
although that doesnt mean its bad.
its like saying the worst album the beatles made.