• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

GAMESTP Celebi Question.

JasonBurrows

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
I was wondering since this Celebi activated the event in Pok?mon HeartGold and Pok?mon SoulSilver, will it activate the Zorua Event in Pok?mon Black and Pok?mon White.

Here are it's statistics:
ID: 01300
OT: GAMESTP
Tag: Fateful Encounter
Form: Shiny
Ribbon: Classic Ribbon

Serebii. Or are you trying to use an action replay to get it? Cause I didn't check the stat thingy.

What happened is, I traded it from someone I met on YouTube.
But it still worked on the HG/SS Event.

So, I am thinking, what about the B/W Event.
If I can get a confirmation that it might work, I should be able to get all exclusive B/W Pok?mon ASAP.

Im going to go to GameStop this week and getting some Celebis so you can have one.

What happened is, I traded it from someone I met on YouTube.
But it still worked on the HG/SS Event.

So, I am thinking, what about the B/W Event.
If I can get a confirmation that it might work, I should be able to get all exclusive B/W Pok?mon ASAP.
If it triggered the event in HG/SS, then it will trigger the event in Black and White.

If it triggered the event in HG/SS, then it will trigger the event in Black and White.

Alright, cool, I guess I can accept a future Nintendo Employee's opinion.
I say this as I can see you working for Nintendo.
You are very knowledgeable Tyeforce. :)

If you ever need anyone to say a few good words about you to Nintendo of America, let me know, I've got their Support Email. ;)

Protip: Go to Gamestop on the 6th of March (Americans) and get Celebi and Victini, whilst you pick up Black/White.

Alright, cool, I guess I can accept a future Nintendo Employee's opinion.
I say this as I can see you working for Nintendo.
You are very knowledgeable Tyeforce. :)

If you ever need anyone to say a few good words about you to Nintendo of America, let me know, I've got their Support Email. ;)
Haha, thanks, lol. Though, there's not much chance at all of me working for Nintendo any time soon, if ever, at least not while I'm living here.

Yes, the Celebi will activate the B/W event.
also, we'll be getting our shipments of B/W next week. Pretty excited.

I've been doing good. Working mostly and haven't really been getting on to post much.
Good, good.
If what you say is true, which I don't doubt whatsoever.
I would already have all of the Event Pok?mon to unlock all three of the exclusive Pok?mon in Black or White. :)

Good, good.
If what you say is true, which I don't doubt whatsoever.
I would already have all of the Event Pok?mon to unlock all three of the exclusive Pok?mon in Black or White. :)

Weird thing though, when you go to get Zorua you have to have a pokeball in your inventory or you can't get it. Guess it makes it more realistic. XD

I just transfer it with a MastehBall as I have 999 of them in Pok?mon HeartGold. ;)

It doesn't really matter what ball you use. Even though you have so many I wouldn't waste one on it, it just uses it up and takes it out of your inventory. Which game do you plan on getting?

It doesn't really matter what ball you use. Even though you have so many I wouldn't waste one on it, it just uses it up and takes it out of your inventory. Which game do you plan on getting?
Luckily enough, Pok?mon Black AND Pok?mon White. :)

Back