• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is this fixable?

«Jack»

inFAMOUS
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
So, I went to go turn on my PS3 today, and I noticed that neither of the 2 lights on the PS3 were turned on. I tried unplugging it and everything, but I still was unable to get it to turn on. Any idea how to fix this?

Send it into Sony? Or if it's still got Warrinty?

And the cables are fine/power is flowing to it?

I'm not entirely sure how to check that. It very well could be a malfunction with the cord, but I don't have anything to test it with. (If you meant as in plugged in and that jazz, yes.)

I'm not entirely sure how to check that. It very well could be a malfunction with the cord, but I don't have anything to test it with. (If you meant as in plugged in and that jazz, yes.)

Besides being plugged in. I've got a cat, he likes to chew everything(Been trying to break that habit for three years, no luck) so if you've got pets that could be an issue. Could always be the socket, have you trying plugging it into a different outlet?

Besides being plugged in. I've got a cat, he likes to chew everything(Been trying to break that habit for three years, no luck) so if you've got pets that could be an issue. Could always be the socket, have you trying plugging it into a different outlet?

Got it figured out. My dad managed to get the outlet broken, and that was the issue. Thanks for the help.

Back