• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Third Birthday

Miranda

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
森
OMG I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for this game. I am a HUGE fan of Aya Brea! HUGE!!!! I played Parasite Eve 1 and 2 years ago and I loved them, I beat both of them numerous times and they were one of my favorite games ever. I heard of this game a year ago but hadn't heard anything more of it since then well I got in my email the newsletter from Square Enix and it had this game in it and the release date!!! March 29!!

Here's the webpage for the game http://na.square-enix.com/the3rdbirthday/

Did anyone else play PE 1/2? And is anyone else excited for this game and the return of Aya Brea?

I never played Parasite Eve 1 & 2, and just recently heard of 3rd Birthday, although i think i may look into it.

I've beat it 10 times now. It's amazing. It's not related to PE 1 and 2 and it's not another sequel, it's just the same characters, but totally new story line and all. Also be fore warned as Aya gets damage taken her clothes rip off and it's not un common for her to be running around in a bra and thong...

Ah, so there's not much need in buying PE 1 & 2.

Ha, that's kinda typical.

How deep is the gameplay? Is there a lot of replay value in it besides "Complete level in this amount of time!"

Back