• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My family thinks Kirby is for girls

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Lolololol

On my birthday when I got Kirby's Epic Yarn, and I was playing it with my cousins, my family started talking about this being such a girly game.
I think Kirby is a pretty manly guy, eh sucks up enemies and doesn't afraid of anything.

Your thoughts and similar experiences?

I think u ghey for playing sucha girly game

It's one of those games that isn't for either. Kinda like one of the games you would only talk about around your friends...

I dunno, it's difficult to explain.

Kirby is pink. Pink is girl. That is why.

Joke
Think it's like my dad told me that LBP were only for small kids.

well to be fair there is a lot of yarn as well, clearly a woman's job to handle

It doesn't have guns or blood so it's a girl's game. Derp.

I just thought of about.... 8 Gamer Girls who'd rip your scrotom off for saying that.

Its base-level sterotypicalism, Kirby is Pink, is in a place called 'Dream world' fires stars and sucks in cute enemies to transform into a multitude of costumes and has a cute high pitched voice. I can see their point but it's just one of thoose things.

Don't get made over it. Lol

Don't get made over it. Lol

We're not going into a discussion of how Nook was born, are we?

Anyways, you're playing as a pink puffball made out of yarn, what do you expect them to think?

All the Kirby games I've played ended up having some dark and twisted ending. I'm not sure how that trend plays through in Epic Yarn. I got that game for Christmas and still haven't beaten it.

tl;dr, epic yarn was kirby's most pansy assed game to date
therefore ughey
however, kirby himself is not girly, and has been the definition of manliness on more than one occasion (see: suplex kirby)

tl;dr, epic yarn was kirby's most pansy assed game to date
therefore ughey
however, kirby himself is not girly, and has been the definition of manliness on more than one occasion (see: suplex kirby)

Or Backdrop Kirby.

Kirby is pink. Pink is girl. That is why.

Joke
Think it's like my dad told me that LBP were only for small kids.

Some think the same thing about Animal Crossing. But if you look at the average age of Halo player vs the average age of an AC player... I think the AC player age might be as much as double... XD

Maybe not that much, but seriously.

Back