• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The most underrated game you've played?

I don't think MM was underrated really... It did very well, both reviews and amount sold.

Hmm it is hard to think of a game I really enjoyed that was underrated... I think most of the games I played did pretty well...

I suppose may be SSBB only because I had a lot of friends who for whatever reason couldn't stand it and insisted on SSBM... but I liked many of the changes and additions to brawl

Sorry for the two day bump but it has to be Shadowrun. You can play it on the PC and XBOX. Fun thing about it is that you can play with people on a console or PC. (Either way you still play with them.)

I suggested this thread :3

SSBB.

It has its flaws, but it's not as bad as people say it is.

Kirby Air Ride.

Shadowrun, although that game probably deserved the bad reviews it got. It really needed and deserved another year in the game development oven.

Kirby Air Ride.

Shadowrun, although that game probably deserved the bad reviews it got. It really needed and deserved another year in the game development oven.

I love Kirby Air Ride.
Who would dare to hate such a wonderful game?

Beyond Good & Evil. It had a good story, interesting characters and a killer soundtrack.

Oh I don't know. Luigi's Mansion probably.
Also, Majora's Mask, Earthbound, and Link's Awakening are not underrated at all, @some of the posts in this thread. Especially not Link's Awakening.

Alan Wake.
I felt it was really, poorly recieved. Good writing, great gameplay. And the DLCs for it were ace.

There's more that I can't think to name right now.

I think Dragon Quest IX, when you take into account the popularity in the US. It did get some pretty good reviews so i guess you can't really call it underrated.

Back