• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The most overrated game you've played?

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, what's the most overrated game you've played?

For me, it would be Ocarina of Time. It's a great game, and a classic imo. The thing is though, the game seems to be way over hyped. I personally thought Majora's Mask was better, but we all have different opinions and such.

Yeah Super Mario Galaxy 2 didn't really bring anything new to the table, so I thought it was kinda meh. Plus they replaced the beautiful Rosalina with that fat ugly stay thing...I was mad.

But, I can't really complain much, because I did pirate Super Mario Galaxy 2 (As I do with most of my lolWii games.)

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

It's very good, but not godly.

lolkidsmyagewhohaventplayedbettergaems

And Majora's Mask, but it's not as overrated and SMG2.

I only started playing the Zelda series at Phantom Hourglass *walks off in shame*

Call of Duty
OMG I was about to post that XD

Though I actually do own the game. It's fun, but not "OMG I'M GOING TO PLAY THIS EVERY DAY TILL THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT" fun. The story wasn't all what I was expecting either comparing to what my friends were saying.

So, what's the most overrated game you've played?

For me, it would be Ocarina of Time. It's a great game, and a classic imo. The thing is though, the game seems to be way over hyped. I personally thought Majora's Mask was better, but we all have different opinions and such.

You were three years old when Ocarina of Time came out, how do you have any recollection of the hype surrounding OoT?

The Wii is the most overrated game I've played.

You were three years old when Ocarina of Time came out, how do you have any recollection of the hype surrounding OoT?

But I thought the Wii was...

but how...

but why...

but I thought it was a console...

but how...

...how could Nintendo do such a thing?! Consoles are games, games are consoles....

...games inside games inside games inside games inside an inevitable and never ending paradox of infiniteness of paradoxness....

...inside games inside gammmeeeesssss...-

But I thought the Wii was...

but how...

but why...

but I thought it was a console...

but how...

...how could Nintendo do such a thing?! Consoles are games, games are consoles....

...games inside games inside games inside games inside an inevitable and never ending paradox of infiniteness of paradoxness....

...inside games inside gammmeeeesssss...-

It's like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC within a mall that's inside your dream!

I think he means more of the hype from people who still proclaim that it's the best game ever, regardless of what new games come out.

It's like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC within a mall that's inside your dream!

...I'm swirling around a vortex of unexisting nothingness that exists solely in my mind but I am inside my mind while having a mind while having a mind....

...can't...escape...

....swwwiiirrrrllll.....

Back