• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I MIGHT soon be getting one!

Will my transition be easy?

• Total voters

Brad

Ask About Dark Candy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
Well you guys, Soon I MIGHT be getting a PS3. I'm planning on buying the console, littlebigplanet 2, a second controller, and MAYBE WarHawk. So, what will be some of the very noticeable differences other than the XMB on PS3 from the Xbox? I grew up as a Playstation kid so this seems like a fitting decision for me to make. I'm used to the controller and I know the Titles.

Well you guys, Soon I MIGHT be getting a PS3. I'm planning on buying the console, littlebigplanet 2, a second controller, and MAYBE WarHawk. So, what will be some of the very noticeable differences other than the XMB on PS3 from the Xbox? I grew up as a Playstation kid so this seems like a fitting decision for me to make. I'm used to the controller and I know the Titles.

The PlayStation 3 is a great console and I would greatly recommend it to anyone.
I myself have a 60GB Premium PS3 which lets me play all the games I own on one console.
PS1, PS2 and of course, PS3.

Damn you, I recently replayed the Metal Gear Solid series, but I don't have a PS3 so I can't play Metal Gear Solid 4.

BUY ME ONE INSTEAD :D

Damn you, I recently replayed the Metal Gear Solid series, but I don't have a PS3 so I can't play Metal Gear Solid 4.

BUY ME ONE INSTEAD :D

I don't think my Mother would be too happy with that lol.

It's not that difficult to transition from Xbox to playstation. The menus are pretty self explanatory, and if you've ever played a PSP it's pretty much the same thing minus the PSN stuff. Keep in mind on PSN you can't party with people while you're playing a game (it's in the process of being added) unless you have a specific game that allows for that. Otherwise.. it's pretty much like playing a PS2. Have fun.

If you have an Xbox, then I don't see why you'd want one. I have all the systems and I have to say I barely play my PS3..

If you have an Xbox, then I don't see why you'd want one. I have all the systems and I have to say I barely play my PS3..

I want one because it has games that I can't get on xbox. Uncharted, LBP, Ratchet & Clank, WarHawk, ETC.
Second of all as I stated before I was a PS kid growing up. So, Yeah.

Your transition will most certainly NOT be easy. Getting a new video game system is a serious, life changing event. Your whole entire lifestyle will be affected in so many ways, you won't know what to do. I suggest some very intense therapy sessions to help you cope with this massive lifestyle change. Good luck, and God bless you honey!

Your transition will most certainly NOT be easy. Getting a new video game system is a serious, life changing event. Your whole entire lifestyle will be affected in so many ways, you won't know what to do. I suggest some very intense therapy sessions to help you cope with this massive lifestyle change. Good luck, and God bless you honey!

That's... That's funny.

so.. why did you get an xbox to begin with, if i may ask?

i haven't used mine much, but it's basically a console version of a psp, interface-wise.

Back