Killzone 3

ATWA

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Who's been on the beta? The connectivity issues are ridiculous. Apparently the 1.01 patch wasn't for the servers. Guerilla needs to get it together or I will not be playing multiplayer on the retail version. jk yes I will it's too good to ignore. preordered from Gamestop, can't wait

I've unlocked the whole medic class, as that was my favorite class in Killzone 2, now I'm working on the tactician. the graphics are by far the best on the Playstation, since uncharted 2

i stopped playing killzone when i played the demo for 2.

should i try to play it again? it sucked a lotta balls and i'm not sure i want to put myself through that again.

loved the first, though, even though i only played local multiplayer for the most part.

The only thing with Killzone 2 were the laggy controls and spawn camping (for me) But I loved the story. Guerilla definitely fixed most things in Killzone 3, and the story looks fantastic.

They fixed the connection issues though. What exactly did you not like about Killzone 2?

The only thing with Killzone 2 were the laggy controls and spawn camping (for me) But I loved the story. Guerilla definitely fixed most things in Killzone 3, and the story looks fantastic.

They fixed the connection issues though. What exactly did you not like about Killzone 2?
it wasn't killzone 1.

i dunno. just didn't like it in general. i couldn't navigate the map for some reason, and i couldn't figure out why (before dying 3/4 times)
poor demo =/= enthusiasm for the actual game, regardless of the series' rep.
meh.

Haven't played the new Beta, but I played the closed one. I enjoyed it, though the map got awfully dull after three matches since the fire fights always ended up in the same locations. I definitely plan on picking 3 up next week, after school.

I never had the first one, but i do have the second, whether or not i'll get the third... Idunno.

If i do, i'll need to finish 2's story.

So I've seen some of you guys I've got added playing this, what is everybody's rank and favorite class? I'm a Captain III and my best class is the Field Medic.

This game is very fun, since it's Friday I plan on playing a lot of this over the weekend.

I love Plus, I get the Steel Rain MP free. Had my money ready to go for once and then Sony gives it to me on a golden platter. <3

Looking forward to hopping back on the multiplayer after PSN is fixed, haven't played in a good 2 months

Back