• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Here's a good idea.

MrMudkip

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What if Kinect could work with Guitar hero to let you play the game while your playing a real guitar!!!!

Oh wait i forgot people who think there awesome in real life because there awesome in guitar hero don't know how to play a real guitar.

My bad :(.

Just... Please... stop posting.

rock band 3 has a "pro" mode, and hackers could do this with kinect eventually. (i'm assuming)

it'd be cool to see, but what's the point of setting all that up when you could.. y'know.. just plug your guitar into an amp or something and hear your own actual music?

also, cool stereotyping/troll thread, bro.

I play guitar and I play Guitar Hero.
I'm okay at either.

Anyway, as Psycho has said, some Kinect hacker will get something like that going eventually.

Sorry if I'm spamming but Thank God he's banned. I took long enough :/

What the heck?

This idea isn't bad, but it is one of the weirdest ideas I have ever heard of. However, considering the stuff that they actually use Kinect for, this idea sounds brilliant. (Like seriously, Twister on Kinect?)

Back