Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
Anyone bought it/played it?

I bought it today and played the demo beforehand, it's pretty awesome and cheap for what it is, the developers are pushing out patches every day too.

For anyone that doesn't know what it is:
Steam said:
Magicka is a satirical action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a wizard from a sacred order tasked with stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world into turmoil, his foul creations besieging the forces of good.

Players will be able to combine the elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts through other challenging modes.

In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different levels, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are the keys to victory.

In the unlockable hardcore challenge mode, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards.

Main Features:
  • Innovative and dynamic spell casting system
  • Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option
  • Fight your way through 13 different campaign levels
  • Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evil wizard
  • Find and unlock challenges, items, and powerful Magicks
  • Experience the parody and satire of a clich?d fantasy world.

It looks pretty cool. c: My friend got it and he said it wouldn't start up, though I don't know if that's a widespread problem.

wait. i remember this a few months back.. didn't they have co-op spells, combining or what have you?

i could just be making **** up.. but i don't know of too many co-op RPGs (not MMO)

It looks pretty cool. c: My friend got it and he said it wouldn't start up, though I don't know if that's a widespread problem.

Yea, it's an indie game with very few developers, so there's quite a few bugs right now. They've been pushing out patches every day since release to fix it though.

wait. i remember this a few months back.. didn't they have co-op spells, combining or what have you?

i could just be making **** up.. but i don't know of too many co-op RPGs (not MMO)

Kind of... co-op basically makes things like 300x harder because if one person shoots a beam spell, then another person crosses that beam with another beam that conflicts it can blow up and kill you both because of the conflicting elements. There's a lot of instances in co-op where the issue is that you're killing each other, but that just makes it all the more fun.

Kind of... co-op basically makes things like 300x harder because if one person shoots a beam spell, then another person crosses that beam with another beam that conflicts it can blow up and kill you both because of the conflicting elements...

D'ohoho, so that's why there's the Ghostbusters achievement. Very clever. I am pleased.

I bought it but like a large stack of games on steam from Christmas will likely not be played til summer

Finally got around to play the demo, I had issues when it was first released.

Anyway, really enjoyed it. Will probably buy it very soon. Would love to mage up with some of you guys.

Back