• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Artists You Would Have Loved to Have in LBP

I think that having an artist that I was a big fan of in the game would ruin it for me, I like the mixture of unknown tunes.

I think that having an artist that I was a big fan of in the game would ruin it for me, I like the mixture of unknown tunes.
^^^

and nothing i listen to would fit in LBP. LBP has that kinda energetic, sprightly feel, and the music has to match in that odd way, be it alluding to evil, or showing that springtime romp through cardboard buildings.

not a lot of music i listen to would fit in it.

^^^

and nothing i listen to would fit in LBP. LBP has that kinda energetic, sprightly feel, and the music has to match in that odd way, be it alluding to evil, or showing that springtime romp through cardboard buildings.

Oh boy let's go play a level about helping a girl find her kitten.

"WE'RE NOT ON THE RECEIVING END OF IT ALL."

Customizable soundtrack option using your own mp3's would always be cool.

Customizable soundtrack option using your own mp3's would always be cool.
there's some option where you can use music on your hard drive, but i'm not sure how far you can go with it.

i think you can play them while you're in-levels, not 100% certain though.

there's some option where you can use music on your hard drive, but i'm not sure how far you can go with it.

i think you can play them while you're in-levels, not 100% certain though.

OH I SEE. Well that changes everything. Ignore me~

I'm surprised that they don't let you import your music from your playlist on your PS3.

As far as I know, you can't, but...

OH I SEE. Well that changes everything. Ignore me~
no, you brought up the feature i had forgotten about existing. :p

it does exist i believe, but i'm not sure if you can play it instead of the level's music. i think you can. it's in settings/audio or something like that. check it out. you just have to move your music to the ps3's hard drive, or whatever. i haven't fiddled with it enough to make it use an external source.

^^^

^^^^

Besides, if you want a song you can always make it with the new music maker =D

^^^

^^^^

Besides, if you want a song you can always make it with the new music maker =D

^^^

Definitely this. I can't see Hotel California or Love the Way You Lie fitting LBP.

Definitely this. I can't see Hotel California or Love the Way You Lie fitting LBP.
i could see a hotel california instrumental being used as background for.. quite a bit. the beginning, at least.

or, beach/sunset/general that kinda level/theme.

Back