• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Count down to Runescape Wilderness and Free trade

Yay. :3
But bringing Runescape back to its former glory would be removing the G.E., but whatever. =)

Wish I still played RuneScape. But I moved onto GPX+ It's free and more enjoyable. The stupid thing about RuneScape was like "Oh, you have to pay money to use that feature" So stupid. Who would pay to play a game online (lol WoW)

I haven't played Runescape in the longest time.:p Nice to see they're bringing back the wilderness and free trade. :)

Wow... Runescape is still around? I thought it died... or it should of died...

Wish I still played RuneScape. But I moved onto GPX+ It's free and more enjoyable. The stupid thing about RuneScape was like "Oh, you have to pay money to use that feature" So stupid. Who would pay to play a game online (lol WoW)

It's far from stupid, it's required. It's an online service that requires money to keep running, if RuneScape, WoW or anything was completely free they wouldn't have the money to keep running.

It's hardly a lot of money anyway, you can pay more than what WoW or RuneScape charges for their monthly fee on lunch or dinner.

Yeah, There was a topic about this.
Anyway forget what I said...

I've not evening bothering logging in to Runescape until the Wild comes back.

...Yey?

Using that logic, you must think it's stupid to pay for games offline too, right?

Hm... I havent been on for like a year... I might go back if the wild is there :D

It's far from stupid, it's required. It's an online service that requires money to keep running, if RuneScape, WoW or anything was completely free they wouldn't have the money to keep running.

It's hardly a lot of money anyway, you can pay more than what WoW or RuneScape charges for their monthly fee on lunch or dinner.

Meh, RuneScape was entirely free for a very long time. The damn thing has been around for ten years. I'm certain it could run on donations.

Can't wait, I saw some worlds got shut down. Too bad I'll have to wait Thursday to become member again D:

Yeah It did. My brother and I did some scamming and some twin pking. Only owned like 1 person since after we got pilled by like 6 people.

Back