• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

...1...2...3...Kick It - Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby

Psychonaut

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
kickit.jpg

for those of you who've played A Reckless Disregard for Gravity, or like "music-generated-level" games, this one's awesome, so far. 50% off ($7.50) after it's all said and done, if you wanna buy it from them. it'll likely be on steam soon enough (after the official release), and you can always pirate it i'm sure. not that i'm endorsing that, mind you.

well worth the $7.50 if you have a fat chunk of music that have some nice beats, melodies, etc. (i have played other audio games, this one has the most noticeable changes from one song to the other)

if you were interested in a reckless disregard for gravity and by chance didn't pick it up when it was $2.50, they're offering both of the games for about $13 if you don't mind disregard for gravity not being steam-activated. waiting for a steam release might be nice if you want the achievements, but 50% off and a possibility of transferring the pre-release into steam codes of some sort may be a good idea, also.

loving the game, letting you guys know about it (and this deal, which lasts for two days).

don't forget the coupon code that's in the image! ADogAteMyNose <--

Last edited:
smile and say hi to google, everyone! (search: drop that beat like an ugly baby forums)

also, bump for general bump. no one is interested in this at all? :/

Whoa that looks pretty sick. I especially like the random picture of Abraham Lincoln in the preview :p

hey, you!
yeah, you!
with the itty bitty babby music library!
yeah, you!
http://dejobaan.com/news/

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE
coming to steam, guys to preordered get a steam key on the house, FEELS GOOD, BABBY.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/15540/
:eek:oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

Okay, so the subject is a lie, because we are contractually obligated to lie on 4/1. We are done lying. It's quite the opposite, as we're doing a few good things:

• Kick It is coming to Steam.
  • Valve has agreed to give out free Steam keys to anyone who pre-ordered from our website.
  • To get that, do this: forward your order confirmation e-mail to support@dejobaan.com.
  • The game will go live on Steam sometime within the next week or two weeks or week.

And then:

• We are going to release a Pre-Release-3 both on and off Steam.
  • We're trying a new control scheme. If you like the old one better, worry not, because I want to include both.
  • I am happy about this version, because I think it finally connects music well with the level.
I'm probably forgetting something. I dunno! Thanks for being you!

- Ichiro

Last edited:
Back