• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Square Enix Event!

Caius

De Profundis
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Tulip
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather
Green Feather
A single request before posting: DON'T BASH GAMES THAT HAVE YET TO BE RELEASED.

So, Square Enix's event was last night. Among the topics:
FFXIII-2 Announced for PS3, XBOX360 for this year, most likely next year in America. Don't watch the trailer unless you want spoilers from FF13. It looks to be pretty interesting, featuring a new villain, but still the same 'ol Lightning.

FF13 Agito, the second of the now four game Fabula Nova Crystallis compliation, has been re-named Final Fantasy XIII: Type-0, and features a fairly interesting system based off of Kingdom hearts and Final Fantasy 7: Crisis core. Another addition in this game is a rather new thing for final fantasy games, and that's blood.

Final Fantasy VS XIII also has a new trailer, featuring gameplay now. It's now an ACTION rpg, no turn base! And features the ability to pilot mechs, turrets, tanks, and much more, as well as fire a weapon. It's also said to be the darkest Final Fantasy yet. More to come on this one.

Kingdom Hearts 3D is now officially announced with a new name, though I can't remember it off the top of my head. Apparently it will be the first game in 3d, with the ability to play as both Sora and Riku throughout the story.

It was stated in the BBS ultimania they have to finish the Xehanort arc before starting on kh3. Nomura stated that it would take till past 2012.

No the xehanort arc will end with kh3.

Kh3D will be a prequel to kh3.

It was stated in the BBS ultimania they have to finish the Xehanort arc before starting on kh3. Nomura stated that it would take till past 2012.

No the xehanort arc will end with kh3.

Kh3D will be a prequel to kh3.

Well apparently as of today BBS Part 2 has been announced via the final mix ending of BBS. So there's that.

So many KH spinoffs (if they can be called that) it's hard to keep track @_@

But I'm excited nonetheless. =D

Well apparently as of today BBS Part 2 has been announced via the final mix ending of BBS. So there's that.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T UNDERSTAND D:

Disappearing act what? No sense.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T UNDERSTAND D:

Disappearing act what? No sense.

Nomura is doing so much with the kh series now it's hard to keep up with. I really gave up on kh after 358/2. After having to draw out four flowcharts to explain just one character to explain it to people, I think it's gotten too confusing for younger players.

358/2 Days was pretty boring up until you found out the secret behind Number XIV. After that it got exciting, since everything before that was showing us how Roxas was a total zombie and how none of the Org. XIII members loved him(Except Axel and Xion).

358/2 Days was pretty boring up until you found out the secret behind Number XIV. After that it got exciting, since everything before that was showing us how Roxas was a total zombie and how none of the Org. XIII members loved him(Except Axel and Xion).

That's if you could last through the REPEATED LAUGH TRACKS HAW HAW HAW. No but seriously, I beat the game and had to have my roommate hide it or I would have melted it down with his soldering gun and made something out of it.

KH3D:DDD looks pretty good, but what's up with the title?

Nomura likes to piss people off by stalling games/making unnecessary spin-offs, so it's nothing new anyway.

KH3D:DDD looks pretty good, but what's up with the title?

Nomura likes to piss people off by stalling games/making unnecessary spin-offs, so it's nothing new anyway.

I'm just not excited about KH anymore. I loved 1, enjoyed 2, but.. now it's just gotten to the point of silly. At this point I wish it were a book so I could read it.

Back