ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
Red Dead Redemption

So I bought this game. I love it. I like playing free roam multiplayer and just absolutely destroying Armadillo. I'm only level 3 so I don't really have much. Anyways though, I as wondering if anybody will be able to play on Thursday? Maybe we could do an FFA or just a free roam and raid all of the towns we can until we get killed? XD

Last edited:
I'm getting this game in the mail tomorrow. Got it on amazon for $26 :D Maybe I'll join ya.

I loved the story. Enjoyed every moment of it.
Multiplayer is fun too. Not to mention the Zombie nightmare dlc. <3

I loved the story. Enjoyed every moment of it.
Multiplayer is fun too. Not to mention the Zombie nightmare dlc. <3

Nightmare DLC got changed. If you get on sudden death it is no fun because the Spitter's will instantly kill you. Plus if you go out of the map you'll die too. Other than that it is a good DLC to pick up the next time you get MSP.

--

The single player was really got me execited to pick up a copy. One of them being that is made by my favorite company, R*.
Multiplayer can get pretty BS if you have no buddies with you with all of the killing and crap. If you don't have this game I would pick it up.

Multiplayer can get pretty BS if you have no buddies with you with all of the killing and crap.

Sadly you will come across groups who will kill you over and over. Because of which is why they added in the different types of play mode.

Back