• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LittleBigPlanet 2

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
Did you get it? Do you intend on getting it?

Here I will post some spoilers with members that want help in the game.
Prize Bubble Help

Create Mode/Level Creation Help

Last edited:
Yup, Tuesday can't come soon enough.
I was given a code for the beta during the last 2 weeks before it ended, and it was amazing.

Maybe.
I didn't get as much out of the first LBP as others did though.
And next year is shaping up to be pretty amazing for ps3, so i might just hold out.

Not getting it. This game will be a huge waste of money. It's basically a 60 dollar DLC pack for LBP 1.

Totally am, lots of new functions, better graphics, etc. etc.

Not getting it. This game will be a huge waste of money. It's basically a 60 dollar DLC pack for LBP 1.
kinda interesting to think how many games this applies to/how many games could simply be a DLC pack instead of a new title.
even so, it's a pretty huge DLC pack.
or, i'm trying to reassure myself it's worth the money. your call.

It is, but it also includes many more things to do, and overall it's a much better game.

I just hope they included a tool to put things in the background.
The background glitch never worked for me.

Day one Collector's Edition. Even getting those stupid Slurpees so I can get the sticker pack(+Killzone 3 stuff).

Goin to pick up the reserve tomorrow. reservations also get a Tron costume. :p
That is only at Gamestop.
The preorder costumes are as follows:
Gamestop- Clu from Tron
Wal*Mart- Gonzo from the Muppets
Best Buy- Alien from Toy Story
Amazon- Ratchet and Clank

They also all come with a ticket for the "More Animals" pack, and if you get the Collector's Edition you get all the pre-order costumes, including a Jak and a Daxter costume.

Gamestop- Clu from Tron

They also all come with a ticket for the "More Animals" pack, and if you get the Collector's Edition you get all the pre-order costumes, including a Jak and a Daxter costume.
They'll all probably be purchasable at a later date or the day of release.

Gamestop- Clu from Tron

WHY DIDN'T YOU ****ING TELL ME, BRO?

I ****ING HATE TRON, GONZO WOULDA BEEN BEAST
AS;LGIKNA;WLKCMJA;WLIAN'LKDFJ;ALSKDGJ;ALGB;OWIN;LSKCA;WIGN'AWLIGJ

Back