• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I messed up big time and I need help

Entei Slider

Occasionally in drawers
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
I had a very long day today, I was out of it, and I got my steam hacked.
How do I contact an admin on the steam support. My email isn't working so I can't change my password or email, Can you guys tell me what to do.

you might be able to change your email after answering the security question. log out of steam and log back in, it'll ask for login/password, say you forgot it, or change email, or something. one of the options below, don't sign in as normally.

or do what niko said, lol

Just curious, how was it that they got your info?

I had someone try to get me to "add them on their new account". And then they go to play a game on the account they just spoke to me on.
Straight away I could see the link was weird.
I mean my steamcommunity page is this; http://steamcommunity.com/id/AtomicYeti/ . But they'd posted some odd link, looking similar. Just be careful what you're clicking I guess.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the phishing scheme of choice now is using a link which includes "co.cc" which from what I understand, allows access to your applications.

Got it resolved, I guess he was just after really important stuff *like credit card info, Luckily I don't do the "save info for next time" thing* Either way he isn't messing with my stuff anymore.

Back