Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Hiro

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
normal_halo-reach-render-logo.png

Welcome to the tournament poll!

This is the poll for a Halo: Reach tournament that i will be doing. So vote in the poll, and post and say what you picked and if you want to join.

THE POLL IS OVER, SIGN UP AT http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?56863-Halo-Reach-Tournament-Sign-up!

Last edited:
i don't have it, so gonna refrain from voting, but i would say you need a larger number of people for teams to be feasible. no clue how many people play this on here, there was a good amount, but i don't think enough for more than 2, maybe 3 teams.

either way, best of luck, hope it goes well. *bump*

i don't have it, so gonna refrain from voting, but i would say you need a larger number of people for teams to be feasible. no clue how many people play this on here, there was a good amount, but i don't think enough for more than 2, maybe 3 teams.

either way, best of luck, hope it goes well. *bump*

thanks psycho, always helpful ;)

Some sort of team tournament, whether it's Team or multi-team.

What this man said.

Edit - Come to think of it, some sort of partner game may make more sense. 2v2v2v2 sounds fun. If we do do 4v4, please incorporate CTF and Assault!

Last edited:
I would say that multi-team would be the best way to go. And if it is going to be multi-team than I need a partner, any takers? : )

Come to think of it, some sort of partner game may make more sense. 2v2v2v2 sounds fun. If we do do 4v4, please incorporate CTF and Assault!
that'd be the best way to go, imo. just sounds like it'd be intense and fun, and doubt there's enough to make the teams much bigger.
that and the bread and butter 4-member team.

The teams will be picked randomly so there's no point in teaming up already ^^'

Also, it's a tie between 2 Team tournament and Multi-team tournament. Keep voting, folks!

Back