• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Stalker in gaming?

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
90% of the time i play nazi zombies there will be one guy who will constantly invite me to games after the match
sometimes i will join but most of the time i wont since im playing with my friends and they wont stop inviting me till i block them

Anyone else got anything similar to this?

Don't play Zombies. Simple. People will invite those that they think are good. Also how do they know if you're playing with friends?

Don't play Zombies. Simple. People will invite those that they think are good. Also how do they know if you're playing with friends?
I will reply saying that i am, but sometimes they will be french, german or spanish

I stalk my friends list, all day erryday.

i hardly ever go into random tf2 servers anymore.

I had this kid who I added, (being the nice person I am ohoho) who constantly invited me to games while I was doing something else. I'd play with him for awhile, but I'd move on to something else or went offline. Then he proceeded to asking me to gain him trophies for games. I helped for some time, but eventually my being "nice" wore off. Now he was just getting annoying and trying to pry into my life. Mind you, he's about 10. :T

He deleted me not too long ago because apparently, I was of no use to him anymore.

o those leetle rascals.

Reminds me of a kid I used to play with on TF2 on my friends list. He would join my server then eat his mic and piss everyone off...we would both get kicked.

He has been playing TF2 for like one year now, and I had to explain to him what scrap metal was last month...then he followed me everywhere asking me for stuff *hats weapons etc.* So I blocked him.

Not really-

Oh wait, kinda. A friend of my friend added me on every console I have and asks me to play every time he sees me on. If I'm in the mood I'll play, but if not I'll tell him I'm busy. He also constantly sends me voice messages on the Wii. Unfortunately he's not very... socially adept... so he keeps messaging even if you tell him you're busy. (He does this irl too, he calls my friend like every day and if she says she's busy he calls back like 5 minutes later). I feel bad, but I usually just ignore him. <:L

Reminds me of a kid I used to play with on TF2 on my friends list. He would join my server then eat his mic and piss everyone off...we would both get kicked.

He has been playing TF2 for like one year now, and I had to explain to him what scrap metal was last month...then he followed me everywhere asking me for stuff *hats weapons etc.* So I blocked him.
LOLHETROLU XD

@ ron, reminds me of a dude who used to try and get in with the ladies way too much, and just came off as a creep. lol

Well this guy has some pretty unfortunate problems (autism, etc) and I feel bad about ignoring him, but he gets insufferable. D: But I think it's mostly that he's ronery and doesn't understand boudries. And wants any girlfran he can get. So yeah, he pretty much comes off as a creep too. <:\

I don't think I've got any stalkers, I just know that when I get ready to play zombies with people they must have itchy trigger fingers or something, get like 20 Game Invites be the time the lobby has loaded and Black Ops acknowledges I'm actually online.

Back