• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Super Meat Boy

AndyB

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cherry (Fruit)
WAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPZOOONNNEEEE*EE!

Super Meat Boy is a platform game out on steam (as well as XBLA)
It's one infuriating game, but it's so good. It's funny, it's cute.

Wondering who else out there has it, how far you are, what you're using (keyboard, pad).

a quarter of the way through cotton alley.
need ogmo, and the last two or three bandage unlock characters.
playing as bandage girl is so rewarding :3

Currently in Hell. Been putting off playing it for a while, due to keyboard. :(

Played this at a friends on Xbox. Fun game play, funny characters, funny scenes, and GET THE ****ING BANDADE!

i've done all the dark world levels in the first two worlds, all but one in the last world, skipped two dark worlds completely because i didn't feel like taking the time to mash my face against the wall trying to get the bandages.

cotton alley is sick. :3

i'll get around to beating all the levels at some point. bandages, mebbe.

I took a break and started playing other arcade games on the XBOX. If I remember correctly I am at Hell.

I haven't played it in a while, but I only got to the second level because I had to get an A+ on everything including the dark worlds, which was infuriating.

Bump'd

Anyway, I recently got a controller that I could use with my pc. And boy is it so much easier!

Whenever I see something like 'meat boy' or 'meat balls'

I remember that Episode of RockWizz when she Julia Zemero was like 'meat balls, meat balls, hit that perfect meat ball'

Bumpity.

My older brother has it, and it sure as hell looks frustrating. I hear a lot of "DAMMIT" "****" "CRAP" from the other room, and the occasional "YESSSSSSSSSS"

Awesome music, too.

Good golly gumdrops. o_o
That game looks like it inflicts many ulcers, but also has the ability to etch itself into your brain.

Off topic: I've been saying "Good golly gumdrops" all the time at school because of you xD
On topic: I don't know if I have the patience to finish off this game. That guy on the video was amazing! I always rage at this game, but manage to say "one more time" until I finally beat the level... Then I can't quit once I get on that much of a roll!

Back