• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Discuss Farmville

I sincerely hope this is a joke thread.

Ooh I just grew virtual crops!

/Ihatefarmville. I used to play it. :/

My mom makes it look like I play farmville. She plays on my account, her own, and my grandmother's just to help benefit her own farm. I hate farmville. I don't really see the point of sitting on the computer all day, planting virtual crops, and having to water them every few hours or so.

My mom makes it look like I play farmville. She plays on my account, her own, and my grandmother's just to help benefit her own farm. I hate farmville. I don't really see the point of sitting on the computer all day, planting virtual crops, and having to water them every few hours or so.

Mine's does that too :x

Been trying to get rid of that account, i don't want all those farmville records D;

I never played farmville, but I played that other farm game that was addicting. I got so addicted to it..

Just look at it like this:

Lesson862.jpg

. w.

Is it just me or is Farmville and thoose other games MAINLY dominated by middle aged women with **** all better to do?

Back