• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Vietnam)

Gnome

the poster formerly known as AverageSean
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
So does anyone here own this game? I picked it up a couple of days ago and I'm loving it. You can also discuss its expansion, Vietnam; which adds 5 new maps (correct me if I'm wrong), new weapons, new vehicles, etc. onto it. Even the classic game is fun.

Personally I just love the massive environments in it, each level is huge in comparison to other shooters (not counting games like Borderlands & Fallout 3/NV). The vehicles are really fun to drive around in, especially if you're with your squad providing you support from the air.

Haven't obtained Vietnam yet, but I've got nearly every thing else. I love the game, pretty fun, a lot better than Call of Duty in every way.

Yeah, it's honestly better than CoD in every way. Except, CoD just kinda has the addiction factor that this game doesn't, for some reason.

Yeah, it's honestly better than CoD in every way. Except, CoD just kinda has the addiction factor that this game doesn't, for some reason.

Ehh, not really. Only thing I feel compelled to play in Call of Duty is Zombies.

I love this add on. It's the only reason I bought Bad Company 2!

I love this add on. It's the only reason I bought Bad Company 2!

no offense, but that's a horrible reason to buy a full game, for an add-on about half the size of it.

no offense, but that's a horrible reason to buy a full game, for an add-on about half the size of it.

I find that Vietnam is A LOT better than the actual game. * Excluding Onslaut Mode.* I get tired of Modern Shooters.

Back