Cataclysm

Nigel

Bird is the word!
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Anybody played since cata? I have a worgen rogue and trying to gear it up in heroics.
Cata heroics are so much harder than LK heroics.

I played in the Cataclysm beta, it's interesting. But not enough to go back to WoW forever. Yeah, Cata heroics are definitely harder. I also am disappointed in Druid healing changes.

I played in the Cataclysm beta, it's interesting. But not enough to go back to WoW forever. Yeah, Cata heroics are definitely harder. I also am disappointed in Druid healing changes.

They're changing stuff constantly with the patches.
I have a priest healer which I am leveling now.

I played a lot up until Christmas but not played since then, my subscription ran out and not bothered to renew as I have other games to play that I got as presents. Heroics are definitely a lot of fun though, especially healing them.

My main's a resto druid, love the changes personally.

I played a lot up until Christmas but not played since then, my subscription ran out and not bothered to renew as I have other games to play that I got as presents. Heroics are definitely a lot of fun though, especially healing them.

My main's a resto druid, love the changes personally.

You love that tree of life is on CD?

You love that tree of life is on CD?

I do. Healing is still the same as if I was in ToL, I can just cast spells other than healing ones now, plus I have a cooldown to pop to drastically increase my healing.

No, I just played it for 6 months without any expansions.

Back