• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cataclysm

Nigel

Bird is the word!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Anybody played since cata? I have a worgen rogue and trying to gear it up in heroics.
Cata heroics are so much harder than LK heroics.

I played in the Cataclysm beta, it's interesting. But not enough to go back to WoW forever. Yeah, Cata heroics are definitely harder. I also am disappointed in Druid healing changes.

I played in the Cataclysm beta, it's interesting. But not enough to go back to WoW forever. Yeah, Cata heroics are definitely harder. I also am disappointed in Druid healing changes.

They're changing stuff constantly with the patches.
I have a priest healer which I am leveling now.

I played a lot up until Christmas but not played since then, my subscription ran out and not bothered to renew as I have other games to play that I got as presents. Heroics are definitely a lot of fun though, especially healing them.

My main's a resto druid, love the changes personally.

I played a lot up until Christmas but not played since then, my subscription ran out and not bothered to renew as I have other games to play that I got as presents. Heroics are definitely a lot of fun though, especially healing them.

My main's a resto druid, love the changes personally.

You love that tree of life is on CD?

They took away my pride...

They took away my dignity...

They took away my moldy broccoli...

I do. Healing is still the same as if I was in ToL, I can just cast spells other than healing ones now, plus I have a cooldown to pop to drastically increase my healing.

No, I just played it for 6 months without any expansions.

Back