Fallout New Vegas/Fallout 3

I have Fallout 3. Haven't played much of it due to my current addiction to Red Dead Redemption, but from what I've played, it's a very great game. Hoping to finish it ASAP so I can get New Vegas.

Im planning on playing Fallout 3 again i never beat it but im gonna this time.

I have new Vegas still trying to beat it.

(Gosh this new forum is great)!

Last edited:
have NV on PC, not playing it due to a graphical glitch that i've yet to tinker around with enough to fix and still play at what i wanna play at. :(

have NV on PC, not playing it due to a graphical glitch that i've yet to tinker around with enough to fix and still play at what i wanna play at. :(
What's the problem exactly?
Also, mods are amazing. if any of you have either of these games for PC and haven't taken advantage of the New Vegas and Fallout 3 Nexus, do it. You can thank me later.

Holy God damn. This game is one of those games that I can just never put down. I've probably spent 48 hours on it over the past three weeks. I beat New Vegas with the Wild Card route with a guns character and immediately started a new save and am going for a much higher completion with a Energy Weapons/Explosives character. So much to do, so little time!

Makes me want to go and buy Fallout 3 and give it a second shot. That game just couldn't hold my attention the first time I tried it. Now I'm itching to get back into it.

Back