• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fallout New Vegas/Fallout 3

I have Fallout 3. Haven't played much of it due to my current addiction to Red Dead Redemption, but from what I've played, it's a very great game. Hoping to finish it ASAP so I can get New Vegas.

Im planning on playing Fallout 3 again i never beat it but im gonna this time.

I have new Vegas still trying to beat it.

(Gosh this new forum is great)!

Last edited:
have NV on PC, not playing it due to a graphical glitch that i've yet to tinker around with enough to fix and still play at what i wanna play at. :(

have NV on PC, not playing it due to a graphical glitch that i've yet to tinker around with enough to fix and still play at what i wanna play at. :(
What's the problem exactly?
Also, mods are amazing. if any of you have either of these games for PC and haven't taken advantage of the New Vegas and Fallout 3 Nexus, do it. You can thank me later.

I beat it.
I'll proabally go back to my save before you beat it so i can do some side quests.

Holy God damn. This game is one of those games that I can just never put down. I've probably spent 48 hours on it over the past three weeks. I beat New Vegas with the Wild Card route with a guns character and immediately started a new save and am going for a much higher completion with a Energy Weapons/Explosives character. So much to do, so little time!

Makes me want to go and buy Fallout 3 and give it a second shot. That game just couldn't hold my attention the first time I tried it. Now I'm itching to get back into it.

Back