inFAMOUS 2

«Jack»

inFAMOUS
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
User Title Color Change
Anyone else excited for it? I've been looking forward to it ever since the tease at the finale of inFAMOUS. I can't wait to abuse waves of thugs with huge amounts of electricity again. :3

Looking forward to this, enjoyed the first one, but Cole's new voice kinda bothers me. :T Oh well, i'll get used to it.

I can't wait to wield all the new powers, based off the E3 trailer it definitely looked like he had power over ice. :p Wish they would give us a timeframe other than this summer. Or maybe another trailer.

Aren't they releasing a comic(s?) detailing everything up to Cole's escape to New Marais?(sp?)

I can't wait to wield all the new powers, based off the E3 trailer it definitely looked like he had power over ice. :p Wish they would give us a timeframe other than this summer. Or maybe another trailer.

Aren't they releasing a comic(s?) detailing everything up to Cole's escape to New Marais?(sp?)
According to Sucker Punch: "Cole is the electric man. You're not going to be the ice man."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1096775p1.html

Dunno if it means that there'll be a lesser emphasis on ice, or if there aren't going to be ice powers, but take it as you will.

According to Sucker Punch: "Cole is the electric man. You're not going to be the ice man."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1096775p1.html

Dunno if it means that there'll be a lesser emphasis on ice, or if there aren't going to be ice powers, but take it as you will.

Forgot about that. Still, new powers like that electric tornado will be frickin sweet.

Yeah.:)
But they changed Cole's voice. ;-;
Atleast they're changing his look back to what it used to be and not using that dude they showed in the first trailer. |:

Atleast they're changing his look back to what it used to be and not using that dude they showed in the first trailer. |:

Thank god for that.
I got a little sick of hearing him sound like he's blending some boulders in his throat.

He didn't look too bad like that, i would've been fine if they kept it like that.

I really don't care what cole looks / sounds like.
Well... Within reason, I didn't mind the redesign.

It all comes down to the game world and gameplay.

And also super powers.
Lots of fun superpowers.
That look cool.

He didn't look too bad like that, i would've been fine if they kept it like that.

I didn't mind he had some hair, but I just didn't see Cole when I saw the concept art. :L I guess I grew accustomed to the gold ol" Black and Yellow. However, I wish they kept his old voice actor, I thought there was nothing wrong with him.

I think I'll avoid Nix the best I can(Except for my Evil Runthrough). Can't wait, wish they would reveal some more. When's the comics supposed to hit?

I seriously liked the way the first character looked better.

Never got a chance to beat the first one though. I got to the part where you're on the back of a truck fending off enemies. That's great till one decides he's going to blow my truck up.

I seriously liked the way the first character looked better.

Never got a chance to beat the first one though. I got to the part where you're on the back of a truck fending off enemies. That's great till one decides he's going to blow my truck up.
The bus thing? Hated that, pretty annoying if you didn't keep an eye on every single enemy.

NOOOO
Too many to choose from, but I'm definitely not getting the HERO pack. $100 is over the line for me.

Yeah, choosing might be tough, but i'm (Or, my brother's) buying the Hero pack, which comes with all the bonuses (If you look good at the picture, the voucher states that it includes all four of 'em.)

Back