Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Talk about levels you have/are creating here. You can also ask for help on levels or if you want to make a level with someone else. The possibilities of this thread are endless.

I have an episodic series kind of thing going on telling the story of a conflict between an unspecified good guy army and an evil army called the Black Helmets.
There are currently 2 levels in the series:
http://lbp.me/v/v6enkr
http://lbp.me/v/w7pg7n

I'm also working on three projects.
One is the third episode of the series.
Another involves exploring a hidden underground temple.
The one i'm putting the most effort into, is meant to be a very scary and atmospheric level, it involves being trapped in a dark sewer with the only real light source being a flashlight that you have to carry around and solve various puzzles, but there are sections where you have to leave the flashlight, and even i'm scared/creeped out of the level and I made it! It'll probably be done in a few days if I can come up with a few more ideas.

I currently have three. 2 random obstacle courses. Really short, then a short episodic one I'm planning. Also working on a Bell Tree level. PM me if you want to help. I could use it.

What would The Bell Tree level be doing? I wouldn't mind helping, but I don't know if I'll continue helping once LBP2 comes out. :p

My level Kill Justin Bieber/Lady Gaga has over 1000 plays for no reason, it sucks. But the JB fans hating on it in the comments is quite funny, try it out sometime

psn QNT3N

btw LBP2 in a week, good thing my stuff transfers over

Last edited:
I have 3 levels, one of them is a Christmas minigame though.
First level is about lightbulbs and a king of darkness, it's okay. 2nd is the minigame, and the 3rd is a level made of only Grey Tweed. Such a great material.
Btw, Light at the End of the Tunnel, Santa is Stuck!, and Grey Tweed by Tupandactylus

I wish I could get more plays, I only have like, 18 tops. ;____;

Back