Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Anyone else addicted to this game currently? I just hit 2nd prestige. Favorite guns are the HK21, AK-47, Dragunov, and M14. AK-74u practically breaks this game in my opinion.

I'm playing the campaign. I can't get into online though. I think it's way too weighted towards people who have had the game since launch.

I'm playing the campaign. I can't get into online though. I think it's way too weighted towards people who have had the game since launch.

I wouldn't say so. I started about two months in and have a K/D ratio over 2.5. But then again, I'm kind of amazing.

In what way is the multiplayer weighted towards people who bought it at launch?

Not really. I got it on launch, but I've prestiged twice. It's only difficult until level 20, which only takes a couple hours. Then you unlock good guns after and it's smooth sailing.

Zombies is fun if you got decent partners, my little brother is surprisingly good at it.

I don't play it enough really. I'd like to play zombies every now and then.. but can never find competent players.
On the multiplayer side, I do decent. But as Pear says, once you hit the 20 level mark you get alot of the good guns and then you're fine.

My best guns are MP5k, G11 and Commando
My kd ratio is a 1.47
Im not going to prestige
and i play Zombies WAAAAAAAY more than Multiplayer
I have hardened edition ( Classic zombie maps )

Got it on launch, 5th Prestige now, brother plays it more than me ;P
Favorite guns are the AK47, Commando, FN FAL and G11.

Yeah, I have it.

But Im pretty bad.

But considering this was my first call of duty game.

I think I die at least four times more than I kill.

not that it's going to change the forum much, one way or another..
but in the future, make sure you check the post date in the top left corner of each post, to prevent digging up month/year old topics.

i prefer bumping a thread to making a new one, but i'm telling you as a heads up for future posts. just.. meh.

i don't play it, but my little brother does.

codbo is good but boring, i also enjoy zombies with "clever" partners.. not the ones who buy a stinking shotgun at round 1..

codbo is good but boring, i also enjoy zombies with "clever" partners.. not the ones who buy a stinking shotgun at round 1..

Im suprised people even bother even taking a glance the olympia let alone buy it
Its only good if your bored of using good weapons (Like me) when im actually trying for a high round i dont buy a weapon until i reach either the mp40 or mp5k (Tommy on the older maps revamped)

Last edited:
I meant its only good to use if your bored of using good weapons

And mustang and sally on any map apart from ascension = death sentence

I usually only whip it out in the lobby of the first map, if i ever play Five (Which i rarely do) I do it on the second floor, with that big open area.

Plus, Juggernog helps a lot.

I usually only whip it out in the lobby of the first map, if i ever play Five (Which i rarely do) I do it on the second floor, with that big open area.

Plus, Juggernog helps a lot.
You will never know how much i like juggernog
Its the god perk no perk even comes close to how good it is
If i had just come back to life and only had 2500 points id get juggernog i wouldnt even bother buying a gun
I can surviev without one

Last edited:
You will never know how much i like juggernog
Its the god perk no perk even comes close to how good it is
If i had just come back to life and only had 2500 points id get juggernog i wouldnt even bother buying a gun
I can surviev without one

Agreed. Can't survive with my Juggernog.

Back