• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Game Grids

-Aaron

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Show off some of the games you're interested in getting, and maybe others who have played it can convince you more to get (or not get) them.

Use this tool:
http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Here's mine:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
mosaic32f69962fa63898d21297a42ebd68b9cd28031af.jpg
</div>

Show off some of the games you're interested in getting, and maybe others who have played it can convince you more to get (or not get) them.

Use this tool:
http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Here's mine:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
mosaic32f69962fa63898d21297a42ebd68b9cd28031af.jpg
</div>

super paper mario's good stuff.

too lazy to make one. all i'm really interested in right now is sonic racers for $10.

super paper mario's good stuff.

too lazy to make one. all i'm really interested in right now is sonic racers for $10.

I really enjoyed Dead Space, get writing, somewhat predictable. Not sure how Extraction is, but I've heard it's alot of fun.
Pikmin is one of my favourite games. Great controls (Pikmin are just stupid at times), great areas. Really loved it.
Resi Evil games, was able to play these at a friend's. Wasn't going into it thinking the controls would be god awful, that I wasn't going to enjoy it etc. I was massively wrong! Sure, had a few issues, but that was from being new to it. It's alot of fun going back through the old games in a new light/vision.

I really enjoyed Dead Space, get writing, somewhat predictable. Not sure how Extraction is, but I've heard it's alot of fun.
Pikmin is one of my favourite games. Great controls (Pikmin are just stupid at times), great areas. Really loved it.
Resi Evil games, was able to play these at a friend's. Wasn't going into it thinking the controls would be god awful, that I wasn't going to enjoy it etc. I was massively wrong! Sure, had a few issues, but that was from being new to it. It's alot of fun going back through the old games in a new light/vision.

Back