• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need a slogan

ACCF18

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, I'm gonna start doing LP's (Let's Plays) so I want a slogan to start off a video. Like how Chuggaa's is ''Hey everybody! It's Chuggaaconroy!''. And don't expect me to become the next NintendoCapriSun or anything. So I need some help with this, all I can think of is something like ''HEY GUYS TODAY I'M PLAYING ____'' which I don't really want. Suggestions?

Hello, My name is (Insert name here), And i'll in this episode, I'll be exploring the wonders of _________. But probably in a better mood. :p

Hello, My name is (Insert name here), And i'll in this episode, I'll be exploring the wonders of _________. But probably in a better mood. :p

#1 Whats your YT username?

Tip: Just make it random but funny/catchy
E.X MisterFantasmo says "What's up my Nuggets?"

HAY GUISE DIS IS ACCF18 AND I'M PLAYING GAME
PLZ 2 B WATCHING MY VID KTHX SUB LIKE AND FAV XD

in that order, in all caps, speaking.

then all you have to do is watch the dosh roll in.

HAY GUISE DIS IS ACCF18 AND I'M PLAYING GAME
PLZ 2 B WATCHING MY VID KTHX SUB LIKE AND FAV XD

in that order, in all caps, speaking.

then all you have to do is watch the dosh roll in.

That's almost the one I had in mine. It's
HAY GUISE N I PLAY VIDEO GAYMS 2DAYYYYY

That's almost the one I had in mine. It's
HAY GUISE N I PLAY VIDEO GAYMS 2DAYYYYY

So... if I did an LP of Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Yellow, Wind Waker, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, or Super Mario World, would any of you watch that?

<small>inb4lolnosorry</small>

So... if I did an LP of Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Yellow, Wind Waker, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, or Super Mario World, would any of you watch that?

SSgt. Garrett said:

Duh duh,
duh duh,
(What's up my nuggets)
duh duh
come on lemme here ya say it
Mister Fantasmo

SSgt. Garrett said:

Duh duh,
duh duh,
(What's up my nuggets)
duh duh
come on lemme here ya say it
Mister Fantasmo

What's wrong with just saying hi and what you're playing?
You don't need to act a goofball for the video to be enjoyable. (says the guy who does dumb voices for people in his videos)

What's wrong with just saying hi and what you're playing?
You don't need to act a goofball for the video to be enjoyable. (says the guy who does dumb voices for people in his videos)

ACCF18 said:

Well there's like 100 different LP videos on youtube, Yours needs to be unique and better than the others for me to watch it because there's much older videos with about 100,000 hits and yours will probably hit around 50 in a month (No offence but it will happen, It happened to me as well on my pokemon channel which I shared).

ACCF18 said:

Well there's like 100 different LP videos on youtube, Yours needs to be unique and better than the others for me to watch it because there's much older videos with about 100,000 hits and yours will probably hit around 50 in a month (No offence but it will happen, It happened to me as well on my pokemon channel which I shared).

Back