• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was the first gaming console you've owned?

ACCF18

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mine was NES. I played it back in the late 90's, good times. I think my mom gave it to me on my 3rd birthday. I guess she said I never liked toys, so she tried with a video game console.

That weird gameboy that was shaped like a football. I used to go next to the door for light to be able to see what I was doing -.-

ACCF18 said:
Mine was NES. I played it back in the late 90's, good times. I think my mom gave it to me on my 3rd birthday. I guess she said I never liked toys, so she tried with a video game console.
N64 :D Good times playing Kirby Crystal and DK64 :p gooooooooodd timesssss

First that was entirely my own was a Game Boy Pocket. It was clear.

Jrrj15 said:
ACCF18 said:
N64 :D Good times playing Kirby Crystal and DK64 :p gooooooooodd timesssss
Good times were good. They need to come back. :'( I also had really good times playing the N64.

Speaking of N64, that was my second console I've owned. It broke in 2006, my bro fell on it. All I heard was ''MY ASS!!!!'' then I saw my N64 was broken into 5 big pieces.

ACCF18 said:
Speaking of N64, that was my second console I've owned. It broke in 2006, my bro fell on it. All I heard was ''MY ASS!!!!'' then I saw my N64 was broken into 5 big pieces.
I would've been like, "OH *censored.2.0* IS MY CONSOLE OKAY? " -walks into room- -sees it broken- "........" -kicks bros ass- xDDD

Sega genesis.

My favorite game I had was,Toe Jam And Earl. :]

I started with the Original NES and got addicted to playing River City Ransom all day! Great Times! :)

.::PurpleLife::. said:
ACCF18 said:
I would've been like, "OH *censored.2.0* IS MY CONSOLE OKAY? " -walks into room- -sees it broken- "........" -kicks bros ass- xDDD
:J

Well, luckily I got a new N64 in mid 2010 :)

.::PurpleLife::. said:
ACCF18 said:
Kickin it will get a teh shards out his ass ;) XD

I think what hurt his ass when he fell, he must've landed on the cartridge in the N64 console. Went right up his crack. Then I'm like ''lol get anal'd''

My first console (as in like, played on a tv) was the PS2.
My first handheld was the gameboy color :>

First one owned (bought after I was born), N64, I still have it in perfect condition.
First one that was MINE, PS2. (Seemed like everybody had one.)

Back