• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Runescape Wilderness and Trades poll

Marcus

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok so this is a topic made for people who do/ used to like Runescape. The owners of the game have initiated a poll regarding the old Wilderness and restricted trades. As so many people left due to these being changed a few years ago, and millions of people constantly signing petitions to bring back the Wildy, and trades without restrictions, the owners have finally opened their eyes, and are now allowing members to vote.

http://www.runescape.com/wilderness

<small><small>inb4lolrunescape</small></small>

Heard about it last week, I'm really excited for it. My brother and I are going back on our Pk Twins, It'll be much easier for us to own people.

Yay for them finally realising that the decision to change it was horribad.

Signed it weeks ago.

I signed into my hundreds of alts and signed up, but there aint much point, 90% have voted yes.

And yeah Jas0n, I was wondering when they would realise that real world trading was a better price to pay than half the members stopping their subscriptions.

I'm going to milk all my high level mates for gold, then start an epic PKer :p

So right after I mess up my range pure this happens .... ah well.

Starting a new one named H2OIsNeeded, If anybody wants to add it... or donate.

Ah. Never played Runescape in a while, As much as a nerd i am, I signed it.

Signed like two days ago. I cannot wait. I have to renew my membership though. =p

if their voted back im gonna start playing again, I started after the wildy was changed but my cousin tells me it was hella fun PKing noobs there xD

Yes! I'll come back if they do this. I'll be able to transfer all my stuff to my new account..

bittermeat said:
Yes! I'll come back if they do this. I'll be able to transfer all my stuff to my new account..
I want to go back, but I was a member for like 3 months, then I stopped, so my bank is full of members stuff (like Pages and stuff) which I can get heaps of money from but I can't be bothered.

bittermeat said:
it's impossible to stop now xD it was 90% vs 6& out of 900,000 people so the wildy is basicly allready back

Glad to see a following of this game that I didn't know TBT had, and also that a lot of people will return if this vote is passed.

I for one will, but here's a little tip: Because there will be a lot of F2P players renewing their membership due to this change, they will be selling their F2P items, especially armour sets such as Rune(g), Sara F2P etc. Therefore, I really encourage people to sell their stuff now that will crash into the market when these changes have been made, as prices will drop rapidly.

Marcus said:
Glad to see a following of this game that I didn't know TBT had, and also that a lot of people will return if this vote is passed.

I for one will, but here's a little tip: Because there will be a lot of F2P players renewing their membership due to this change, they will be selling their F2P items, especially armour sets such as Rune(g), Sara F2P etc. Therefore, I really encourage people to sell their stuff now that will crash into the market when these changes have been made, as prices will drop rapidly.
This^

That's what I'm doing now with the arrows, bows from fletching, monk fishes, potions etc.

Josh. said:
Marcus said:

This^

That's what I'm doing now with the arrows, bows from fletching, monk fishes, potions etc.
Come on now :D

Just sold my Rune(g) on both my accounts for 2m each :D

Ahhh yes I remember Wilderness... I loved it when I was able to kill people and get their things but I REALLY hated it when I die and lost all my rune stuff.... Anyway I can barely play RPGs anymore, don't have the patience anymore. xD

Still 90% Yes, 7% No and 3% Don't mind.

If you think about it, now that over 1million people have voted, that translates to:
900,000 votes for Yes. 70,000 votes for No. 30,000 votes for Don't mind.

How could they possibly decide anything other than no lol?

Back