Games you don't have anymore but want to play again

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Paper Mario, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, SSBM, and Mario Party 5.

Mario Party 5 had that cool Super Duel thing that was pretty fun.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">star fox 64 is way better on an emulator, so you guys know.</div>

warioware: mega microgames.

i am always losing that game, i swear.

Psychonaut said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">star fox 64 is way better on an emulator, so you guys know.</div>

warioware: mega microgames.

i am always losing that game, i swear.
No, it truly isn't. I absolutely love sitting down at the beginning of the afternoon and booting up that game on my old N64...

On topic, I wish I still had Mario Party 7.

Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Mega Man X, Super Mario World 2, Super Mario RPG.

I really felt like playing DK64 today.
I still have it though, and my N64. I just don't know where the wires for my N64 are.):

Slickyrider said:
No, it truly isn't. I absolutely love sitting down at the beginning of the afternoon and booting up that game on my old N64...
plug in an xbox/ps3/analog controller, and it handles/looks worlds better.

i love the original to death, but the graphics are about as HD as you could ask for, and using a ps3 controller to fly/control yourself is amazingly feel-good.

but to each their own, i guess.

Some Fire Emblem games.. They aren't as fun on emulators.

animal crossing pg, and harvest moon awl. used to play with my friends a lot years ago... i still technically have the games but it just isn't the same

I'm a hoarder so I've never gotten rid of any games. xD So none, except for maybe games I used to play at friends' houses.

Rorato said:
Super Mario Sunshine.

I lost my GC power cord first, found it, then lost the AV cables. <_<
God loved that game but i have it : p.

As for me, Rayman

Back