• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Games you don't have anymore but want to play again

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Paper Mario, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, SSBM, and Mario Party 5.

Mario Party 5 had that cool Super Duel thing that was pretty fun.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">star fox 64 is way better on an emulator, so you guys know.</div>

warioware: mega microgames.

i am always losing that game, i swear.

Psychonaut said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">star fox 64 is way better on an emulator, so you guys know.</div>

warioware: mega microgames.

i am always losing that game, i swear.
No, it truly isn't. I absolutely love sitting down at the beginning of the afternoon and booting up that game on my old N64...

On topic, I wish I still had Mario Party 7.

Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Mega Man X, Super Mario World 2, Super Mario RPG.

I really felt like playing DK64 today.
I still have it though, and my N64. I just don't know where the wires for my N64 are.):

Slickyrider said:
No, it truly isn't. I absolutely love sitting down at the beginning of the afternoon and booting up that game on my old N64...
plug in an xbox/ps3/analog controller, and it handles/looks worlds better.

i love the original to death, but the graphics are about as HD as you could ask for, and using a ps3 controller to fly/control yourself is amazingly feel-good.

but to each their own, i guess.

Some Fire Emblem games.. They aren't as fun on emulators.

animal crossing pg, and harvest moon awl. used to play with my friends a lot years ago... i still technically have the games but it just isn't the same

I'm a hoarder so I've never gotten rid of any games. xD So none, except for maybe games I used to play at friends' houses.

Super Mario Sunshine.

I lost my GC power cord first, found it, then lost the AV cables. <_<

Rorato said:
Super Mario Sunshine.

I lost my GC power cord first, found it, then lost the AV cables. <_<
God loved that game but i have it : p.

As for me, Rayman

Back