Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
I can't stand any of the facebook games. Every once in awhile I see one, like it for 2 days, then drop it. They're all repetitive games and you can't accomplish anything from them. They are stealing the time of day.

You?

I always have time(at least 12hrs a day) so I need something to do(other than be on here) so I play some Facebook games.

Nope, I avoid them because I know if I start I will become addicted. All the people in my school are obsessed with playing family feud..... I am very tempted to play and see why it is so fun.

LCA_Allstars said:
I always have time(at least 12hrs a day) so I need something to do(other than be on here) so I play some Facebook games.
Read a flippin' book.

These are hours you'll never get back.

I played this one called Baking Life for a couple months a while back. Got tired of all those FB games.

They irritate me for some inexplicable reason, so I'd have to say no. Though I was an avid FarmVille player last year. God that was such a waste of valuable time.

No, I used to play Mafia Wars because a few of my family played it, but not anymore. Most of the games on there might freeze my comp. :l

Rorato said:
If I have absolutely nothing else to do.

Only then. I've only went to that conclusion once.
Heh. I see what you mean. It's impossible for me to have nothing else to do.

Back