[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
None.

I feel proud of what I play, even if my friends laugh at what I play.

They have laughed at Pokemon (they think it's just stupid), Mario Kart (because karts don't blow up into pieces), SSBB (no blood), AC (looks like a "little kid" game), and other games that may not be realistic or violent enough, and yet I am still proud of what I like and play.

I'm awfully hard to persuade, and I shall never let anyone change my opinions.

Most of the people I talk with don't really judge or hate on what I play. Might joke around about it though.

only game i play that may be shameful is either some casual game i play, or harvest moon.

not that i don't tell them, just that it isn't as hardcore as others. or something.

WoW, I used to think it was a sad *censored.3.0*'s game. I still do, but it's just too darn addicting to drop now.

Moral: Never even try WoW.

Marcus said:
WoW, I used to think it was a sad *censored.3.0*'s game. I still do, but it's just too darn addicting to drop now.

Moral: Never even try WoW.
Stupid Nigel :(

I have no friends. =(

Joking. If it were one, it would be Animal Crossing, but I don't even play it anymore.

Animal Crossing, although I don't really play it and wouldn't be embarrassed to say I played it.

Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon games..

A huge amount of people play Pokemon games at my school though. When HeartGold and Soulsilver released, everyone in the hallways had their Pokewalkers on them, haha.

None, really. :> Unless I'm talking to people who are anti-videogame in general, but then it doesn't come up in conversation.

None, I dont parade the games I play but if someone asked if I played it I would tell them.

None. Let haters hate, they're not going to tell me what I'm suppose to enjoy and what I'm not.

Back