• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ring in the New Year with games!

PaJami

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Well first of all, Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! What better way to ring in the new year than playing some games! Anyway, I'm thinking from 9:00 to 12:00 CST tonight, we could have hour long gaming sessions on three different systems: Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii. I'd like to have three other people to kind of help me be in charge, one per system. I'm going to pick five multiplayer games I own for each system to suggest to play. Please vote for the ones you'd like, and feel free to suggest others. Now, I know many other game nights have failed, but I have faith in this one. Anyway, post if you're interested, suggest games, and add me on all systems to prepare. Please include your TBT name in the friend request message so I know who you are. Thanks and happy gaming!
My information
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Corman02
Playstation 3 ID: Cornman64
Wii number: 1602-5447-8772-6333

Oh man. I'd love to help out/play but that's pretty late for me. I usually try to get to sleep at a decent time like 10PM to 11PM.

I knew I should have gotten on. :L All I did was play Killzone 2, watching my ass get spawn camped.

Tom said:
I knew I should have gotten on. :L All I did was play Killzone 2, watching my ass get spawn camped.
Don't worry, this kind of fizzled quickly. Never ended up doing anything haha.

X-Box 360: Beautiful Katamari.

Wii: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.

Tom said:
Radec Academy is the worst for that. I went General and quit, but now I'm going for Valor citation #4, got pretty close

ATWA said:
Tom said:
Radec Academy is the worst for that. I went General and quit, but now I'm going for Valor citation #4, got pretty close
A lot of them are pretty bad really. Salamun Bridge(?) is probably the most annoying since it's easier to spawn camp the ISA without getting attacked by the bots. Not looking forward to when I aim for the MP trophies, already having a hard enough time just getting a hang of it.

Back