• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Oh my god. It's everywhere.

Brad

Ask About Dark Candy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
I had to go to the doctors today. I needed a check up because I had a fever of 103 last night. Anyways though I'm wearing a Halo: Reach T-Shirt and I little kid that was 10 in the waiting room started a conversation about Halo and then my Nurse who was at least 30 started talking about how she liked to play halo, then my friends are used to be halo junkies, and my brother who isn't allowed to play video games but insists on being obsessed with halo then its on mountain dew and on posters and shirts I mean its just everywhere!!!!!

I met this guy, he was about 15. He was at a Brawl tournament, so was I. He was playing Pokemon, and I came up to him and asked him about the 5th Gen Pokemon, and he was like "You saw them too?" And I was like, "Do you like the starters?" then he was like "I hate the water one, I like Smugleaf too- wait, you know who Smugleaf is, right?" then I was like "The grass one? Yeah, he looks badass." Then suddenly a bunch of teenagers were talking about the 5th gen Pokemon and I was the only little kid there, all the other little kids didn't know a thing about what we were talking, but they say they're hardcore Pokemon fans. Pssssshhh.

[Nook said:
,Dec 30 2010, 08:29:40 PM]I met this guy, he was about 15. He was at a Brawl tournament, so was I. He was playing Pokemon, and I came up to him and asked him about the 5th Gen Pokemon, and he was like "You saw them too?" And I was like, "Do you like the starters?" then he was like "I hate the water one, I like Smugleaf too- wait, you know who Smugleaf is, right?" then I was like "The grass one? Yeah, he looks badass." Then suddenly a bunch of teenagers were talking about the 5th gen Pokemon and I was the only little kid there, all the other little kids didn't know a thing about what we were talking, but they say they're hardcore Pokemon fans. Pssssshhh.
Hardcore pokemon fans are the ones that were old enough to watch the first series (which remains the best one) on TV when it was first released.

Jas0n said:
Hardcore pokemon fans are the ones that were old enough to watch the first series (which remains the best one) on TV when it was first released.
I've really wanted to go back and watch all those old ones. Tempted to start Soul Silver again too. I have Blue and Yellow by me, but yellow has the 150 on. <3 I caught them all at one time.

(I'm so old. ;_;)

No I'm 13. 3 years is actually quite a while and If you're here just to argue or whatever just go.

gamerdude309 said:
No I'm 13. 3 years is actually quite a while and If you're here just to argue or whatever just go.
OMG YOUR SO OLD AND MATURE!

Seriously, it doesn't automatically make you adult level mature. And no one under 18 should be playing Halo anyway.

Jas0n said:
[Nook said:
,Dec 30 2010, 08:29:40 PM]I met this guy, he was about 15. He was at a Brawl tournament, so was I. He was playing Pokemon, and I came up to him and asked him about the 5th Gen Pokemon, and he was like "You saw them too?" And I was like, "Do you like the starters?" then he was like "I hate the water one, I like Smugleaf too- wait, you know who Smugleaf is, right?" then I was like "The grass one? Yeah, he looks badass." Then suddenly a bunch of teenagers were talking about the 5th gen Pokemon and I was the only little kid there, all the other little kids didn't know a thing about what we were talking, but they say they're hardcore Pokemon fans. Pssssshhh.
Nope.

It's the ones who saw the first movie in the cinema :D

wat?

when did hardcore pokemon people branch out into being anything but these guys?

http://www.smogon.com/

:J

@ silverstorms, *censored.3.0* yeah, saw it with my cousin. or was it the second. or both. i think we got shafted with the promo cards the first movie, but second we did get an egyptian mew.

OJ. said:
gamerdude309 said:
OMG YOUR SO OLD AND MATURE!

Seriously, it doesn't automatically make you adult level mature. And no one under 18 should be playing Halo anyway.
I don't play Halo because I don't like it anyway, regardless of my age.

Jas0n said:
[Nook said:
THIS^ They were the best the new ones suck (Well not really bad but not very good)

Why am I the only one out of my friends to even have seen the original pokemon TV show :l
>on topic I never thought I would ever play Halo but I pick up my Xbox controller and play every once and awhile.But I dont stay up all night playing it.

I honestly don't play halo all that often. It gets old. Except forge.

Back