Nazi Zombies PAP Guns reviews

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
User Title Color Change
Lately ive been quite bored soo i decided id review gun in nazi zombies and explain why you should use/upgrade them or not, i can review any gun since i have the black ops hardened edition which includes the WAW maps remade

The first gun i will review will be the RPK/R115 Resonator requested by: Tom

Name: The names is changed to R115 Resonator as a refrence to element 115
Ammo: The guns ammo changes from 100 to 125 and the spare ammo changes from 400 to 500
Works best with... The HK21 if you have both thesse lmgs you wil likely never run out of ammo becuase you will have a estimate of 1450 bullets, by the time you use that many bullets dogs or max ammo will appear
Attachment: none
Overall: This gun is extremely powerful and has lots of ammo it is highly recommended 9/10
Perks: You really need speed cola with this
http://www.youtube.com/v/wpK8wsnBshk
This is not my video i take no credit

The second gun i will review is the FNFAL/EPCWN requested by Thunderstruck
Name: The guns name changes from FNFAL/EPCWN as refrence to the phrases *censored.3.0*in Fail and Epic Win
Ammo:The magazine size changes from 20 to 30 and spare ammo changes from 180 to 360
Works best with: N/A
Attachment: This gun will be given a random reflex sight reticle
Overall: This gun is rarely seen since its burst fire and is not suggested to be used if you are trying for a high round, Only upgrade this for fun.
Perks: Double tap is recommended due to the burst fire

Updated first post with RPK review
I will review the FNFAL/EPCWN very soon but i must research this gun and use it more since i have only upgraded it once

I've pretty sure I just saw a video like this out there. Much to what you are going into, if I can find the link to the video I'd post it.

Back