• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Donkey Kong Country Returns

ACCF18

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So for Christmas, I got Donkey Kong country Returns for the Nintendo Wii. It's actually a really good game, I like how it's challenging. But I don't really think it beats the classic DKC1 for SNES in my opinion. two things I didn't like: No snow levels and water levels. Snow and water levels were my personal favorite. Second, there are no classic enemies from the first game. I just wish they could bring back a few old ones to remember the good memories. But, then again, RARE isn't with Nintendo anymore. Ah, what the hell. Overall, great game.

ACCF18 said:
So for Christmas, I got Donkey Kong country Returns for the Nintendo Wii. It's actually a really good game, I like how it's challenging. But I don't really think it beats the classic DKC1 for SNES in my opinion. two things I didn't like: No snow levels and water levels. Snow and water levels were my personal favorite. Second, there are no classic enemies from the first game. I just wish they could bring back a few old ones to remember the good memories. But, then again, RARE isn't with Nintendo anymore. Ah, what the hell. Overall, great game.
I would have gotten it if I had someone to play it with.

+Water level suck. my 2cents

SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:

One, it already has good single player, thank you very much.

Two, water levels ftw.

ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:

Two, water levels ftw.
One: I never said it didn't, thank you very much.

Two: Nope.

SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:

Two, water levels ftw.

One, yeah you did, thank you very much.

Two, yep.

ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Two, water levels ftw.

Two, yep.
[ I would have gotten it if I had someone to play it with. ]
One: You're stupid.

that sentence is missing the words "single" "player" and "bad"

SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:

Two, yep.

First of all, you're complaining over 2 cents cause of water levels. For your information, you don't need to play with someone, the single player is great. Unless you're not gonna get it cause it looks too hard for you. Water levels must have been already hard for you, so I tell you what; DKCR levels are way more harder than the 3 water levels in DKC.

ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

Two, yep.

First of all, you're complaining over 2 cents cause of water levels. For your information, you don't need to play with someone, the single player is great. Unless you're not gonna get it cause it looks too hard for you. Water levels must have been already hard for you, so I tell you what; DKCR levels are way more harder than the 3 water levels in DKC.
Psychonaut feels obligated to object to only 3 water levels being in DKC

Psychonaut thinks for a second

carry on. (could've sworn there were more..)

ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
ACCF18 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

Two, yep.

The expression "My 2 cents" means my personal opinion.

I realize you don't need 2 players to play the game.

Again. I never said the single player wasn't, you just wrongly interpreted it that way.

Difficulty was not a factor in me wanting to purchasing the game.

The reason I hate water levels is not just because of DKCR but because I hate water-anything in every video game.

Psychonaut said:
ACCF18 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
[Nook said:
,Dec 28 2010, 12:02:52 PM]
only 1? bummer... rambi was cool... but the swordfish was for the sure the best!
^ Agreed.
you guys have obviously forgotten about squawks. :/
Oh, yes. I forgot. But oh wow, that's only two.

ACCF18 said:
Psychonaut said:
ACCF18 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
^ Agreed.
winky was a badass *censored.7.1* in 1, as was expresso.

in 2, you had squawks actually doing something, and the rattlesnake which more or less replaced winky. didn't care for him as much as winky, but oh well.

and squitter. god i love that spider so much.

3 was just olol, but the elephant was pretty cool for puzzles and the like.

Psychonaut said:
ACCF18 said:
Psychonaut said:
ACCF18 said:
winky was a badass *censored.7.1* in 1, as was expresso.

in 2, you had squawks actually doing something, and the rattlesnake which more or less replaced winky. didn't care for him as much as winky, but oh well.

and squitter. god i love that spider so much.

3 was just olol, but the elephant was pretty cool for puzzles and the like.
I hated the elephant in DKC3. =o

Back